For use of the site www.mlmguruji.com & other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are not permitted as per the policy below
Prohibited Items Policy.
We prohibit listing or posting of classifieds or information in relation to the following items:
Alcoholic Beverages, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, intoxicants of any description, medicines, nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law
Living, dead person, Prostitution an Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women. Religious items that are likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group Adult movies, clips, Video Games and pictures related to vulgarity.
Information or items that is defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature your information shall not include any hate content that affects to any group, mass category of any cast or advocate violence against any user’s individuals. Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, ex/plosive triggers and explosive devices.Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954, Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names
1. Shall not be defamatory, unlawfully threatening, harassing, fraudulent, misrepresenting & misleading.
2. Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs; cancel bots, Easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, any system, data or personal information.
Consequences of Breach of Listing Policy
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
1. Suspension or termination of membership.
2. Permanent blocking of access to the site.
3. Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.